Practice for Eastern and Western Naturopathy and Reflexzone Therapy
Who is Renee?
My goal in life is to help people where I can to help them stay in good health, both on a physical and emotional level. I see it as a privilege to help people heal themselves and to remove any blockages in the body.
From my background as a beauty specialist, sports and relaxation massage, I started to focus on the total wellbeing of people through Reflexzone Therapy, after years of working in commercial positions. I graduated as a foot reflex therapist according to the traditional Western method (Eunice Inham, Hanne Marqard). After that I followed the 3-year HBO level education for Eastern and Western Naturopathy and Reflexzone Therapy via Total Health (Certified by SNRO.) And expanded with the Medical Basic Knowledge course, also HBO.
- Children and baby’s (from 8 weeks)
- ADHD / ADD / Dislexy / Autism (in children and adults)
- (chronic) headache, skin complaints, (chronic) fatigue,
- High sensitivity.
- Therapeutic support for loss or illness of a loved one, loss of job or divorce.
- Food according to Chinese 5 elements
- ADHD / ADD / Dislexion / Autism
- Oncology (first aid for cancer, nutrition for cancer)
- Tuina for sleep problems
- Essential oils
- Gemstone therapy