Because the Corona virus is still active, certain rules have been drawn up by the professional organization for your and my safety. You are expected to read and respect them.
- I plan my appointments in such a way that the number of clients in the waiting room is kept to a minimum;
- In the waiting area, the chairs are arranged in such a way that you are always at least 1.5 meters away from fellow patients, should they still be there. There is enough space to pass each other. Be on time, but not too early;
- The toilet is temporarily unusable;
- Come alone as much as possible, leave your partner at home. One of the parents can of course come with their child (up to 16 years);
- Take as little things as possible with you and put your essentials away in your bag or jacket pocket;
- Before and after the treatment I wash my hands and forearms with disinfectant soap;
- Contact points such as the door handles, doorbell and armrests of the chairs are cleaned after each patient. You touch as little as possible in practice;
- The conversation between us takes place 1.5 meters away. The reflex zone therapy is mainly on the feet. During massage or acupressure of hands and / or face, the therapist and client will wear a mouth mask. Before, during and after the treatment, clean humidified air will be distributed via an evaporator, containing essential oils.
- If you feel anxious about coming, a telephone or video consultation is also possible. I will then keep a finger on the pulse from a distance and give you instructions or exercises. These consultations are (temporarily) invoiced in accordance with the requirements of the health insurer and count towards your total number of reimbursements;
- When making the appointment, I ask a number of questions (Triage) so that I know whether treatment is safe and even just before the actual appointment I do this to check whether anything has changed;
- Stay at home if you or any of your family members have cold, fever or flu-like symptoms. You are expected to cancel your appointment or contact me to discuss this. Until further notice, you will of course not be charged for these cancellations, regardless of whether they are on time.