Reflexzone therapy is an effective way for companies and organizations to provide their personnel with preventive care and contributes to improving mental and physical well-being and employee satisfaction.
Reflexzone therapy is easy to apply in your company or organization. For a treatment you need no more than a separate room and a treatment chair (can be provided by therapist).
Effects of reflexzone therapy:
- preventive against all kinds of health problems
- increase concentration and motivation
- works refreshing and invigorating
- reducing arm, neck, and shoulder complaints
- reducing stress related complaints
- reduction in absenteeism
- care guidance with reintegration processes
Reflexzone therapy as free provision
Since 2010, companies can offer reflexzone therapy as a free supply to their employees. This means that the costs are deductible from the payroll tax and that the VAT charged can be deducted from the sales tax. Reflexzone therapy is a free dispensation under the following conditions:
- the employer has an arbo plan.
- the reflexzone therapy is reasonably part of that health and safety plan.
- the reflexzone therapy takes place during working hours.
- the employee does not owe a personal contribution.
- there is no significant private savings for the employee.
Reflexzone therapy for your employees?
Are you considering providing reflexzone therapy to your staff? Then please contact us for the possibilities or a free quote.
In Denmark, many companies have been providing reflexzone therapy to their employees for years. Several studies were conducted in the 1990s to measure the effect of reflexzone therapy within companies.
One of the studies, conducted in 1996, consisted of measuring the effect of six reflexzone therapy treatments among 143 employees suffering from tense muscles, stress, headache and migraine. After the six treatments, 79% indicated that they had no or less complaints, 92% wanted to continue the treatments and 30% indicated they were more satisfied with their job.
Another survey of 235 employees showed a decrease in absenteeism from 11.4 days to 8.5 days per employee over a period of 4 years
Bron: Eriksen, Leila, Reflexology – Research and Effect Evaluation in Denmark, Danish
Reflexologists Association, Denmark, August 1995. http://www.leilaeriksen.dk/da-DK/Artikler.aspx